|Employer:||Power Kunkle Benefits Consulting, LLC|
Wyomissing - Berks County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Benefits:||Excellent Benefits Package - Medical, Rx, dental, vision, life, STD, LTD, 401k, PTO|
Join the Power Kunkle team! Are you an experienced consultant/sales representative that is committed to excellence? If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, then this is the opportunity for you! Take control of your career by building your own book of business and earning what you deserve. As an Employee Benefits Consultant with Power Kunkle, you will have uncapped earning potential while putting to use your sales and marketing expertise. Our successful and growing benefits broker agency is seeking a sales producer. Candidates need to be motivated, goal-oriented, and understand the importance of customer satisfaction.
As an Employee Benefits Consultant, you will actively develop and maintain a pipeline of new potential clients and obtain referrals for new business opportunities. You will work with a team of seasoned client managers who are dedicated to providing superior service to support your success. This team will also assist you in the analysis and development of comprehensive solutions to meet your clients' goals.
- Prospecting and generating new business through leads & referrals
- Seek out new clients and develop clientele by networking
- Customize employee benefits plans to suit individual clients
- Explain features, advantages and disadvantages of various policies to promote the sale of employee benefit plans, including other ancillary platforms offered by agency (HR, Wellness, and Technology)
- Conduct policy reviews and updating programs as needed
- Manage benefit renewals with existing clients
- Provide excellent customer service
- Foster agency relationships with new and current customers
- Approach potential clients by utilizing mailings and phone solicitation; making presentations to groups at company-sponsored gatherings; speaking publicly to community groups
- Current Licensed Sales Producer (Life/Accident and Health License) preferred; unlicensed candidates with proven sales excellence who are willing to obtain their license within 90 days will also be considered. Having an active license is a condition of employment.
- Degree preferred but sales and/or customer service experience (at least 5 years minimum) considered
- Knowledge of insurance industry and carrier guidelines desired
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Outstanding organizational and analytical skills
- Networking and lead generation abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite