1) Feed various grades of cardboard and paper onto the Baler conveyor consistently and effectively and efficiently so as to maximize the value of the products sorted and make the maximum of the labor required to do so.
2) Keep sorted material supplied to the baler and enable continued processing operation.
3) Maximize the selling value of the sorted materials by effective and precise sorting and production (put to action by excellent planning, and staging of material).
4) When processing paper or cardboard products that are packaged or bundled in a manner which contains more than one category of product break open those packages or bundles in an efficient and effective manner and sort the grades of cardboard and paper into their proper categories so as to maximize the value of the sorted products.
5) Operate all equipment in the area in an efficient, safe and effective manner.
6) As you are working report any leaks, spills, malfunctions or other conditions which need the attention of the maintenance department.
7) Maximize the Baled Value of the materials and minimize the labor costs of the baling operation by planning and staging the material. Working well with other employees in order to maintain effectiveness and efficiency of the baling line crew and the baling line equipment.