|Employer:||Body Zone Sports & Wellness Complex|
Wyomissing - Berks County|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
We are looking for experienced, driven and personable instructors to work with individuals and small groups in our over 10,000 square foot Wellness Floor.
Must be available evenings and weekends.
Our team is highly motivated to change the lives of our clients. We use our collective knowledge to improve the efficiency of the Personal Training program. It makes us better trainers and a stronger team.
- Demonstrate how to perform various exercises and routines
- Observe clients performing exercises and instruct on correct techniques to minimize injury and improve fitness
- Give alternative exercises during workouts or classes for different levels of fitness and skill
- Monitor clients’ progress and adapt programs as needed
- Explain and enforce safety rules and regulations on sports, recreational activities, and the use of exercise equipment
- Give emergency first aid if needed
Must be a certified personal trainer.
Certification through ACSM, ACE, NASM, NSCA, ISSA.
Multiple certifications and/or Bachelor's Degree preferred.