York - York County|
|Employment Type:||Year-Round - Part Time|
|Benefits:||Hollering Consulting offers flexible scheduling, paid training and free parking. The rate of pay for this position is $10/hr., increasing to $11/hr. after a 90 day introductory period. |
Holleran Consulting is a best-in-class research and consulting firm located in Wrightsville, PA. Our clients are Senior Living Communities. Holleran Consulting helps our clients make a difference by providing cutting edge research data that moves the bar on innovation and engagement.
We have one opening for a Data Collection associate. Scheduled hours are 3-4 evenings per week, Monday–Friday (either 4pm-9p or 5pm-9pm) on a year-round basis.
This position is ideal for a talented professional who desires a supportive work environment and who values making a difference in the lives of others.
Holleran Consulting offers flexible scheduling, paid training and free parking. The rate of pay for this position is $10/hr., increasing to $11/hr. after a 90 day introductory period. Our office is located in the beautiful John Wright building, offering magnificent views of the Susquehanna River. At Holleran, we are passionate about our work and proud of our talented and professional Team.
Duties include data entry of surveys into an internet based software platform and conducting and transcribing telephone survey interviews with residents of Senior Living Communities.
- Successful work experience with database or platform programs, call center telephone software, General office equipment, MS Office applications (especially Excel), web navigation
- Excellent typing skills, both speed and accuracy
- Proficiency in spoken and written English, including spelling
- Clear and pleasant telephone speaking voice
- The ability to understand and adhere to specific directions and follow a telephone script
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus
- Call center experience is a plus
- Proven work history as a reliable professional who can work independently and productively