|Employer:||Liberty Environmental, Inc.|
Southeastern Pennsylvania - County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Liberty Environmental, Inc., a full-service environmental consulting firm with offices in Reading, Lancaster and Philadelphia has an immediate opening for an environmental consultant with at least 5 years of experience in environmental regulatory compliance for a wide variety of industrial clients. The opening is available in any of our Pennsylvania offices, which are located in Reading, Lancaster, and Conshohocken.
All candidates must have:
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent and effective written/verbal communication and organizational and analytical skills.
- Experience assisting industrial clients in achieving and maintaining compliance with federal and state environmental regulations.
- Experience preparing environmental regulatory compliance reports and writing technical reports.
- Experience preparing environmental permit applications and registrations in Pennsylvania and other states.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time, maintain flexibility, travel, and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience with environmental consulting business and time management skills to meet project budgets and technical scope.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products at an advanced level.
- BS or higher degree in related Environmental, Science, or Engineering field.
- 5+ years of environmental consulting or industrial plant environmental compliance experience with working knowledge of the following regulatory programs: EPCRA, RCRA, and CWA/NPDES.
- Experience in preparing Tier II and TRI/Form R reports, NPDES wastewater and stormwater DMR reports, and PA residual waste and federal hazardous waste reports.
- Knowledge of federal and state environmental regulations with Pennsylvania regulatory experience essential.
- New Jersey and New York regulatory consulting experience preferred.
- Valid driver’s license required.