|Employer:||Berkshire Systems Group, Inc.|
Lancaster - Lancaster County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Berkshire Systems Group, Inc. is a locally-owned leader in the fire and security integration industry. We are seeking an experienced Lead Security Inspector to respond to security system trouble calls primarily consisting of intrusion, building access, and video surveillance systems in the Central & Eastern PA service area. We offer a competitive benefit package and salary commensurate with experience.
EEO /AA Employer/ Vet / Disabled
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodation. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Perform inspections and full functional testing of security systems to ensure conformance with product specifications.
- Utilizes standard mechanical and electronic instruments, functional gauges and test rigs.
- Processes associated documentation in accordance with company and customer contractual standards.
- Works under sirect supervision and in accordance with instructions and techniques.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years of industry-related experience
- Knowledge of MS Office, Sedona, Google, modern computer, tablet, smartphone use.
- Basic mechanical aptitude with ability to read/utilize industry tools.
- Fluent English speaking and writing.
- Possess a valid driver's license and safe driving record with minimal traffic violations.
- Associate's degree in Applied Engineering (Electrical, Electronics, or Mechanical)
- Experienced in using Sedona Office industry software