|Employer:||Utilities Employees Credit Union|
Wyomissing - Berks County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Utilities Employees Credit Union (UECU) is seeking a full-time Member Advocate to assist in servicing the daily needs of our membership, opening accounts, assisting members with loan applications, providing problem resolutions and acting as a liaison between all departments and staff when necessary.
- Service members in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Assist members with account changes, updates, open accounts and order checks.
- Complete applications for various products and services such as checking, savings, certificates of deposit, credit cards and loans.
- Provide members with accurate product and service information.
- Support members and staff with questions regarding business accounts, trust accounts, POA designations and NCUA insurance inquiries
- Maintain a strong understanding of the features and benefits of UECU products and services to convey to members.
We are seeking candidates with a minimum of three years of customer service experience in a credit union and/or the financial services field. Candidates should have six months to one year of experience or equivalent training handling loan applications, IRA accounts, and opening and closing of various accounts and should possess the following skills:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional phone manner
- Commitment to member services success
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to learn and apply new information quickly
- Strong trouble shooting and problem solving skills
UECU is a not-for-profit financial organization with over $1 billion in assets located in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania. UECU has been ranked as one of the strongest credit unions in the nation for over two decades. Our mission is to help our members improve their financial wellness through superior individualized service and convenient, high quality products.
We offer a pleasant working environment with low employee turnover that promotes teamwork and individual growth, with a focus on our members, employees and community. Employees also enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer