Reading - Berks County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Benefits:||Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Profit Sharing, 11 Holidays, Vacation, Disability and Life Insurance and more.|
Elbeco Inc. is a public safety uniform manufacturer for law enforcement, fire service, corrections officers, EMT's, transportation, postal workers and more. We are seeking a Quality Control Auditor for our distribuiton center to assist with conducting quality audits on incoming contractor production garments to insure that products meet or exceed the company’s quality standards. We are located in Muhlenberg Township in Reading, PA.
Inspect and perform audits on all Elbeco receipt of finished goods, primarily shirts. Under guidance of QC Supervisor, Pass / Fail product in accordance with prescribed 2.5 Acceptable Quality Level (AQL) standards and specifications. Record inspection data for Quality Control process protocols.
Perform random case pack audits of finished goods; audit and randomly inspect shipments to customers.
Retrieve items for QC Auditors inspections as requested.
Prepare lots for 100% inspection, opening and closing cartons, packing and unpacking garments; assist with 100% inspection, working with Lead QC Auditor and QC Supervisor.
Other duties as assigned.
- Perform visual and dimensional audits of finished goods
- Must be able to read tape measure, good basic mathematical aptitude
- Knowledge of shirt garment construction
- Ability to keep accurate records
- Ability to follow documented procedures and standards; able to read specifications and inspection instructions
- Knowledge of Excel, MS Word, Outlook
- Experience in Quality Control function in manufacturing environment helpful
- Minimum education: High School Diploma