|Employer:||Berkshire Systems Group, Inc.|
Shillington - Berks County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
BSGI is a locally-owned industry leader in fire, security & communications integration. We are seeking an experienced Customer Relations Specialist to perform sales & service support functions based from our headquarters in Reading, PA. We offer a competitive benefit package and salary commensurate with experience.
The essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Runs a variety of reports for annual updates, renewal contracts, etc.
- Initiating & following up with prospective customers to sell or resolve problems, answer questions and correspondence, and completes internal documentation.
- Prepares quotes & warranty explanations by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information.
- Provides world-class customer service: quotes, prepares proposals, maintains customer accounts, arranges payment terms & billing frequency
- Contacts customers to sell & solicit new business within the market area.
- Provides admnistrative assistance & support to the operations department
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made ot enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 2+ years' in a customer service call center and/or a field support setting
- Or 2+ years' sales experience in a supporting role
- Demonstrate an intermediate level of proficiency in MS Office or Google Suite, internet
- 1-2 years' experience in the use of standard office equipment (fax, copier, computer)
- High school diploma, GED, and/or Business Occupational Certificate from an accredited institution required.
- Associate's degree in Business preferred.
- Experience in the electronics or engineering industry preferred.