|Employer:||Stratix Systems Inc.|
Wyomissing - Berks County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Benefits:||Attractive Benefits Package|
Stratix Systems is a leading business technology and managed services provider who focuses on the unique computing, networking, document management and printing needs of businesses of all breed and industry. We are a single-source vendor with the presence and responsiveness of a local company, backed by the strength and resources of the world’s foremost technology leaders.
We are currently searching for a Billing Administrative Assistant.
If you are looking for a progressive, unique and fun place to work, you may be the candidate we want!
- Quickly and accurately completes activity related to Stratix client service contracts / maintenance agreements.
- Works closely with Client care to complete contract administration and customer contact activities providing for proper contact billing in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications.
- Obtains and / or examines estimates of use to ensure accuracy and completeness of billing.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- High school education with two (2) or more years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence and memos.
- Ability to write correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Ability to prioritize and organize tasks and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Intermediate personal computer skills including electronic mail, record keeping and the following software packages: Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word and Excel.