|Employer:||Berkshire Systems Group, Inc.|
York - York County|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
Berkshire Systems Group, Inc. is a locally-owned industry leader in fire and security integration. We are seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to work part-time out of the York, PA location. The job schedule would be perfect for someone re-entering the job market, parents who want to fit work around their child's school day, or a student or retiree looking to earn an income. We offer paid time off and a salary commensurate with experience.
An Administrative Assistant will perform diversified clerical duties in a professional office environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Support the Office Manager and Field Technicians
- Follow all company policies and procedures regarding warranty, inspections, billing and invoicing
- Manage the Office Manager’s calendar, schedule meetings, greet clients or customers
- Manage inventory control
- Type correspondence
- Answer and screen phone calls
- Input information into company databases
- Maintain file system
- Order supplies
- Process incoming and outgoing mail
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 1-2 years of customer service or clerical support experience in an office setting
- Intermediate level experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Google Calendar/Gmail & Internet
- Completed a Certificate Program in Business Occupational Training from an accredited institution
- Associate’s degree in Business from an accredited institution
- Excellent communication skills
- Organization skills
- Technical capacity
- Flexibility in dealing with competing priorities