|Employer:||Utilities Employees Credit Union|
Wyomissing - Berks County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off|
Utilities Employees Credit Union (UECU) is seeking a Consumer Lender with outstanding communication and customer service skills. This position handles consumer loan underwriting and decisioning, member contact and other lending responsibilities as directed by the Lending Manager. This individual is responsible for cross-selling and up-selling credit union products and services, and will provide assistance in the areas of product research and development, system design, internal policy and procedures, compliance, and sales and marketing.
UECU is a not-for-profit financial organization with over $1 billion in assets located in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania. UECU has been ranked as one of the strongest credit unions in the nation for over two decades. Our mission is to help our members improve their financial wellness through superior individualized service and convenient, high quality products.
We offer a pleasant working environment that promotes teamwork and individual growth, with a focus on our members, employees and community. Employees also enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Utilities Employees Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are seeking candidates who possess:
- Analytical interpretation; evaluation and analysis of a wide variety of data, weighing the desirability and probability of possible outcomes
- Ability to effectively communicate with members regarding lending products and procedures, answer questions and provide satisfactory service to members. Have knowledge about all corollary lending department products including mortgage loans/secondary market products, small business loans, loan participations, and other specialty loan programs.
- Familiarity with all laws, regulations and compliance requirements pertaining to lending activities. i.e. Reg B, Reg Z, ECOA, FCRA.
- A four-year degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or a related field, and advanced training in lending is desired but equivalent experience will be considered.
- Minimum 10 years prior lending experience in all phases of consumer lending at a bank, credit union or other comparable financial institution is required
- Experience is desirable in collections, sales, compliance, mortgage and small business lending