UECU - IT Systems Administrator
Closing Date: May. 21, 2019
|Employer:||Utilities Employees Credit Union|
Wyomissing - Berks County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, Tuition Reimbursement, PTO, Vision, 401(k), Profit Sharing, Life Insurance|
Utilities Employees Credit Union (UECU) is seeking an IT Systems Administrator who will be responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure. This individual will participate in technical research and implementation to enable continuity between the IT Department and the organization as a whole. This individual will ensure that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational values, enabling staff, vendors, and members.
Candidates must possess the following skills:
- Work as a project leader or individual contributor with appropriate interpersonal relations and communication skills.
- Thorough knowledge of IT infrastructure operations including data networks, telecommunications, servers/systems, SAN/NAS storage, backup architectures, end-point services, enterprise systems software, business recovery methodologies, cyber-security best practices and experience with cloud services architectures.
- Proficiency with analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements. Including, but not limited to: New PC setup/implementation, Active Directory maintenance/configuration, Windows Servers and PCs, DHCP, DNS, VMware, and backup solutions.
- Has primary responsibility for maintaining appropriate network and system documentation, including IT Downtime Log and Event Logs. Assists in maintaining licensing for all software applications. Keeps the Information Technology and Operations Manager informed on the status of all projects with regular updates
We offer a pleasant working environment that promotes teamwork and individual growth, with a focus on our members, employees and community. Employees also enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Interested candidates should apply online at http://pkhrsolutions.iapplicants.com/ViewJob-774660.html
Utilities Employees Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Requirements (Education/Experience):
- Degree in Information Technology or Technical School graduate; or related experience.
- Minimum of five years demonstrable experience in the design, implementation and support of infrastructure systems, applications and related technologies.
- Current, relative industry certifications and continuing education
View More Jobs